Author Topic: Hello Jeep Club  (Read 3300 times)

Jeffro

• Guests
  • Beginner
Hello Jeep Club
« on: October 02, 2019, 04:07:16 pm »
Hello Jeep Club,
My name is Jeff and I recently purchased a 2012 Jeep JK. I've been looking for a used Jeep for about a year and finally found one in excellent condition with 40,000 miles. I couldn't pass up the deal! I plan on doing some modifications but nothing crazy as it's going to be my primary transportation. My work schedule conflicts with every event and meeting for the next two months so it may be a while before I'm seen in person. I would certainly welcome any advice on the modifications I have planned (2.5" lift & 35's for starters) and want to do them right the first time. I have attached a picture of what I'm starting with.

AirWrangler

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
Re: Hello Jeep Club
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 06:34:04 pm »
Welcome aboard! Sorry to hear your schedule at work has you all tied up but we still look forward to seeing you around!

Sam

• Administrator
  • Rock Crawler
  • WRJC Events Coordinator
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 06:34:55 pm »
Hey Jeff!

Thanks for introducing yourself!  We're glad to have you on the forum and hope to be able to see you in person when you can come out.  In the meantime, just keep up with us here and on our website and Facebook page.  Let me know if you have any questions about anything.

Sam

Ribaki MikeandLeslie

• Administrator
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 07:29:39 pm »
Welcome Jeff.   Hopefully work will allow you to come out and play soon.  Adulting sucks.
Membership Chair (MIKE)
2015 JKU Rubicon/Sahara

Aroby

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • WRJC Secretary
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 07:57:12 am »
Welcome! Hopefully your work schedule will let up soon and you can get out to some events.

Annette

• Council Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • Secretary
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 09:39:37 pm »
Hey,  welcome to the forum.  We have lots of event, both official and unofficial.  Pretty sure you will get the opportunity to come out soon.
Secretary 2016-2018
Secretary 2022-

Winchin Woman

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • Ninja
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 10:10:03 am »
HI! Welcome!