WRJC

Phone Dash Mount

Offline WitmersJL18

• New Jeeper
    • Jeff & Sonya
Phone Dash Mount
« on: June 07, 2019, 08:15:12 AM »
I'm looking for a phone dash mount for my JL's.  I've seen several in members Jeeps. Please give me some recommendations.

Offline sam-bo

• WRJC Events Coordinator
    • Sam Gilbert
Re: Phone Dash Mount
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 08:38:51 AM »
Jeff, I have the one by 67 Designs, the type that actually holds the phone. I love mine! You do have to cut out a piece of the dash mat to install it (look at You Tube), but if you always have the phone mount, it doesn’t matter anyway.

Before I bought mine, I researched the magnetic ones. I almost got that one, but found information showing the magnet could interfere with the phone’s functions over time and cause damage. The warnings were that the  manufacturers couldn’t guarantee it wouldn’t mess with the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love Jeep life!

Offline WitmersJL18

• New Jeeper
    • Jeff & Sonya
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 12:04:08 PM »
Thanks Sam.  That's the one I was looking for but couldn't remember the manufacture.  Bad news is they're sold out.

Offline Mrs.Megahee

• WRJC Social Media Assistant
  • New Jeeper
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 08:08:12 PM »
I also have the 67d that Sam mentioned! Not sure if we have the same style, they have 2....another option is also a vector bar, they have 2 styles for the JL now and the 67d can attach to it!

Offline Jacobs

• Adam smith
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 10:45:44 PM »
67 designs and vector bar.

Offline WitmersJL18

• New Jeeper
    • Jeff & Sonya
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 02:55:06 PM »
Thanks for the reply's.  I ordered 2 from 67 Designs.  They shipped today.  I hope I have them for this weekend.