WRJC

Leaking fluid

Offline wookie

• Your secret is safe with me, I wasn't listening.
Leaking fluid
« on: May 16, 2019, 08:45:21 AM »
So I walk out to the JK this morning at work and notice a wet spot. After some serious looking in the dark with a flashlight, I believe it might be the reservoir. So with only 10k miles, I’m pretty sure it’s under warranty (although not sure it’s with taking in to wait 5 hours lol). Anyone had decent experience with any local dealers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Annette

• JeepJeep JeepJeep
    • Annette
Re: Leaking fluid
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 09:43:25 AM »
So I walk out to the JK this morning at work and notice a wet spot. After some serious looking in the dark with a flashlight, I believe it might be the reservoir. So with only 10k miles, I’m pretty sure it’s under warranty (although not sure it’s with taking in to wait 5 hours lol). Anyone had decent experience with any local dealers?

Had the same problem with mine.  If you go to the dealership on Watson, ask for Tim Burns.  He’s the lead mechanic there.  He is the only one at the dealership I let touch Tiny, or Sgt Squeaker. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
WRJC Secretary 2016-2018

Offline wookie

• Your secret is safe with me, I wasn't listening.
Re: Leaking fluid
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 02:16:33 PM »
I ended up staying in Perry. I didn’t want to risk running the temp high and causing damage. I’ll update you all when I find out what’s going on. I hope I don’t have to miss topless day!!