WRJC

Discount Tire does it again,

Offline TJ Todd

Discount Tire does it again,
« on: May 11, 2019, 10:07:03 AM »
As some know the WRJC has been working with Discount tire on Watson Blvd for many years. Paul used to be the manager and Chad the Assistant, they would always bend over backwards to get us great deals and always go above and beyond when we had tire trouble. Well Chad moved to the Macon store and Paul went to the new store on 96 so the Watson store lost some of our (jeepers) friends. But some good changes happend and Chad is back at the Watson store now and of course Paul is @ 96. So yesterday I was just fed up with my tires giving me bad vibs. I went in and saw Chad and he really hooked me up! Found the problem and jumped through hoops to make sure I was safe and comfortable on (and off) the road.  Chad mentioned that Memorial Day was coming soon and that is one of the years biggest sales and to help get the word out that anyone from WRJC that needs wheels and tires will receive additional discounts! Even if they don't have it stock they will look up and help show you what different packages will look like on your jeep! And of course they will stand behind the things they sell with their awesome customer service. Chad said this additional discount can be received by him at the Watson store.  Personally I like to get my tires from Discount because they have always helped anytime I had problems and they are everywhere so even when I had a flat in San Antonio they were there to help me out!
I really don't give to many positive reviews as I just expect ppl to do good at what I pay them for but sometimes the customer service is just worth giving a good shout out

Offline Winchin Woman

• The "Original" Michelle
    • Michelle
Re: Discount Tire does it again,
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 11:38:39 PM »
Discount has always done their best to help me and the tires that we depend on each and every day. I’m glad he was able to help out with the tires. I know when Jason’s sister was in town, Discount fixed her flat tire and didn’t charge her because of us doing so much business there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Proud owner of "Ninja" 2013 JKU
VP 2017 Secretary 2014-2016
Member since 2011

Offline GitRdone

• Michelle/David
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 08:43:40 AM »
I'm so glad to here this! Paul at Discount tire has helped us out over the years! Even when we went out west on our 1st Moab adventure. He called and just had the closest Discount Tire have all 5 tires replace since he personally couldn't look and see which 1 or 2 had a busted radial. He wanted to make sure we had a good time on our trip and got home safe!

Also make sure you pay the extra money per tire to have the "no questions asked" warranty!  Trust me when I say with what we love to do, it is well worth it!
Chell

Offline TJ Todd

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 05:59:06 AM »
I'm so glad to here this! Paul at Discount tire has helped us out over the years! Even when we went out west on our 1st Moab adventure. He called and just had the closest Discount Tire have all 5 tires replace since he personally couldn't look and see which 1 or 2 had a busted radial. He wanted to make sure we had a good time on our trip and got home safe!

Also make sure you pay the extra money per tire to have the "no questions asked" warranty!  Trust me when I say with what we love to do, it is well worth it!
Paul is definitely the OG! 

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 02:34:40 AM »
Love the gang at Discount Tire.  They have taken care of me, my wife and my daughter's vehicles.  Like every business, they have to make a profit, but I've never felt like they were trying to take advantage of me...just good people trying to earn a living!
Life is better spent topless!