WRJC

May Meeting Minutes

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Brad

  • WRJC Membership Chair
  • *
  • 167
  • Fireman
    • Brad Niebrand
May Meeting Minutes
« on: May 05, 2019, 07:46:54 PM »
Meeting was called to order at 7:14 by Brad Niebrand ( Pres. Russ Guajardo was in attendance but do to a illness was there to observe the meeting)

Melinda gave a Treasury report. The club has $3,228.00 at this time. $950.00 of that has been raised though donations to help with Topless Day.

Jerimiah was presented his club decals. He was voted in last month but was unable to attend that meeting. Congratulations and welcome aboard.

Topless Say T-shirts were discussed. They are available for pre order with them closing at 7am on the 3rd. Shirts will be available on the day of the event if you were not able to pre order.

Up coming events
1) May 4th Sunny Side Atv park The park will be open to jeeps on the 4th for a benefit ride for Children's Health care of Atlanta. entrée into the event is 35.ooper jeep.(unofficial event)
2) May 5th Michelle and Annett will be hosting a picnic at North Peach Park. They will be suppling the Hamburgers and asking for everyone to please bring a covered dish . the picnic begins at 3pm(unofficial event)
3) May 18th Topless Day. The ride this year will begin at the Museum of Aviation. The route this year will cover over 100  miles of country scenery. please check our Face book page for the complete details of the event (official event)
4) May 25th Flags at Andersonville. Love this event! We will be going to Andersonville to help with placing Flags on all of the Grave sites. It is an honor to go and assist with this. Figured we could meet at Dunkin Donuts on 96 Around 7am and leave there no later than 7:30 we have to be there before 9am. don't want to be late for this one. We will post more info on this event on the face Book page.(Unofficial event)
5) Annaversary Ride (Members and Sponsored only) This year the ride will be June 14th thur the 16th and will be held at Morris Mountain. We are still planning the event so stay tuned for further details(Official Event)

Wrjc web site. Still having problems with the website as I'm sure most of you are aware. At this time Russ stepped up to adresws thes problem. We are awre and we are working on them asking fro patients with this problem. With the voting for council going on a people not being able to vote several ideas where thrown out as to how to handle this. With a Majority vote it was desided the Russ would send out a Email to Meembers elidgible to vote. All the member has to do is reply back to him who they are voting on for Treasuer and the Events cordinator. The other council positions have been taken care of. The vote was sent out Thursday night and will open for 72hours.

Im going to apologize in advance for not getting out sooner but with the issues we are having I have been trying since Friday to get them to post This is the 4th time i have typed them up. When we hit post it erases them. If you read them then i finally got them to post.

Offline Michigunman

  • SFWDA Leadership Rep
  • *
  • 1452
  • Trail Guide
    • Mark Armstrong
Re: May Meeting Minutes
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 08:04:40 AM »
Thanks Brad

Question, did the Anniversary Ride date change?  I had it on my calendar as June 7 - 9.
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Offline Brad

  • WRJC Membership Chair
  • *
  • 167
  • Fireman
    • Brad Niebrand
Re: May Meeting Minutes
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 11:48:06 AM »
It did the park was open on that weekend. In order for us to reserve it we had to pick a weekend that was closed. The weekend we picked was the only time it was available. Sorry mark for any confusion.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Michigunman

  • SFWDA Leadership Rep
  • *
  • 1452
  • Trail Guide
    • Mark Armstrong
Re: May Meeting Minutes
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 12:49:31 PM »
No worries.  I schedule my time off fairly far in advance and wanted to make sure I have the right days.  Not a problem to change them.  I wouldn't have thought they would count Saturday June 1 as the first weekend so I can see how that could happen.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 01:45:59 PM by Michigunman »
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Offline Annette

  • *
  • 3110
  • JeepJeep JeepJeep
    • Annette
Re: May Meeting Minutes
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 06:47:19 AM »
Is someone going to start a thread on the unofficial calendar for the flag placement at Andersonville?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
WRJC Secretary 2016-2018

Offline Brad

  • WRJC Membership Chair
  • *
  • 167
  • Fireman
    • Brad Niebrand
Re: May Meeting Minutes
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 06:49:04 AM »
Yes I will get one up today on the unofficial events. Will probably be around lunch so check back soon


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Annette

  • *
  • 3110
  • JeepJeep JeepJeep
    • Annette
Re: May Meeting Minutes
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 09:40:34 AM »
Yes I will get one up today on the unofficial events. Will probably be around lunch so check back soon


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks brad.  Had a friend asking about it.  And didn’t have anything to tell her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
WRJC Secretary 2016-2018