Author Topic: Hawaiian Night @ a Macon Bacon game FUN!!  (Read 830 times)

GitRdone

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • GitRdone
Hawaiian Night @ a Macon Bacon game FUN!!
« on: June 05, 2023, 08:48:47 am »
June 17th let’s throw on our Hawaiian shirts and go to a game that is also a fundraiser for kids that cheer at MGA! The tickets can be bought through me(Michelle Mcinturff) for $20 each. You will also get ALL you can eat hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, sodas, waters and a FREE ball cap! Let’s go to this Hawaiian Night at a ball game. We can meet at the Freshway in Byron and leave @ 5:30 to convoy to the game!! Michelle McInturff 478-955-9852.
I have to have a headcount and money turned in by the AM of the 12th, so I will need the money for the tickets by Sunday the 11th.

1. Michelle & David
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 09:26:42 pm by GitRdone »

brandon.2011

• Club Member
  • Beginner
Re: Hawaiian Night @ a Macon Bacon game FUN!!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 06:32:51 pm »
June 17th let’s throw on our Hawaiian shirts and go to a game that is also a fundraiser for kids that cheer at MGA! The tickets can be bought through me(Michelle Mcinturff) for $20 each. You will also get ALL you can eat hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, sodas, waters and a FREE ball cap! Let’s go to this Hawaiian Night at a ball game. We can meet at the Freshway in Byron and leave @ 5:30 to convoy to the game!! Michelle McInturff 478-955-9852.

1. Michelle & David
2. Brandon Tarpley
3. April and Bo Tarpley

GitRdone

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • GitRdone
Re: Hawaiian Night @ a Macon Bacon game FUN!!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 07:23:13 pm »

I have to have a headcount and money turned in by the AM of the 12th, so I will need the money for the tickets by Sunday the 11th.

1. Michelle & David
2. Brandon Tarpley
3. April and Bo Tarpley(plus 3 more)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 09:27:02 pm by GitRdone »