Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2595 times)

Michigunman

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
Hello
« on: September 18, 2019, 10:09:24 am »
My name is Mark. 

I moved from Michigan to Cumming, GA with my family in August of 2012.  I never actually lived in Warner Robins, I found out about WRJC through the Georgia section of a National Wrangler Forum towards the end of the year.  I was invited and attended my first ride in January, 2013.  It was the Artic Ride held at Morris Mtn.  I had a blast and really liked the group.  I attended a few more rides and became an official member summer of 2013.

If you have been around a while or go on many rides then we probably have met.  Not being local I don’t make it to a lot of the other events.  Seen the Club go through a few changes and membership turn over. It’s been a great group throughout and I  love the way it’s grown and the current direction.

I currently have two Jeeps, a 2003 TJ that I may or may not be selling and a Trail Only 1998 TJ.

I have a mystery wife named Peggy, or imaginary according to Amy  :D.   Rock Crawling is not really her thing but she does get out with me about once a year.  I have two adult daughters and my oldest also drives a Jeep TJ.

Oh and lastly - I love rocks, I hate mud!

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

2003 TJ Sport - Street/Trail

Sam

• Guests
  • Rock Crawler
  • WRJC Events Coordinator
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 04:23:10 pm »
Mark, Todd and I love off-roading with you.  It's always a pleasure!  And I totally believe Peggy exists! Haha! 

Winchin Woman

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • Ninja
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 11:00:18 pm »
 8)Mark, it's always great having you with us!

Annette

• Council Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • Secretary
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 06:26:51 pm »
Hi Mark!
Secretary 2016-2018
Secretary 2022-

Winchin Woman

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • Ninja
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 09:54:26 am »
Mark-K thanks for all your help on the trails!