Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in H:\root\home\wrjeepclub-001\www\wrjeepclub\smf\Sources\Subs-Editor.php on line 900

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in H:\root\home\wrjeepclub-001\www\wrjeepclub\smf\Sources\Subs-Editor.php on line 908

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in H:\root\home\wrjeepclub-001\www\wrjeepclub\smf\Sources\Subs-Editor.php on line 920

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in H:\root\home\wrjeepclub-001\www\wrjeepclub\smf\Sources\Subs-Editor.php on line 932

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in H:\root\home\wrjeepclub-001\www\wrjeepclub\smf\Sources\Subs-Editor.php on line 934
Selling Vidalia Onions

Author Topic: Selling Vidalia Onions  (Read 2062 times)

Aroby

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • WRJC Secretary
Selling Vidalia Onions
« on: March 25, 2021, 08:28:53 am »
Veterans FFA is selling Vidalia  onions! James would really appreciate your support. The cost is $10 for a 10lb bag of sweet GA grown onions. Money is due by Apr 25 with an estimated delivery May 4-7. Cash, paypal friends and family to me know if ya want some! If you want to pay through paypal let me know and I will get you the paypal address.
Angie

Jeff & Sonya

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
Re: Selling Vidalia Onions
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 12:00:26 pm »
Put me down for 1 bag.
2018 JLU Sahara

Aroby

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • WRJC Secretary
Re: Selling Vidalia Onions
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 03:04:03 pm »
Last chance! Anyone want to support Veterans FFA by purchasing 10lb bag of Vidalia onions. $10 bag. Can send money paypal friends and family to gregory.roby@yahoo.com. Will be delivered may 4-7. Thanks.