Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in H:\root\home\wrjeepclub-001\www\wrjeepclub\smf\Sources\Subs-Editor.php on line 900

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in H:\root\home\wrjeepclub-001\www\wrjeepclub\smf\Sources\Subs-Editor.php on line 908

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in H:\root\home\wrjeepclub-001\www\wrjeepclub\smf\Sources\Subs-Editor.php on line 920

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in H:\root\home\wrjeepclub-001\www\wrjeepclub\smf\Sources\Subs-Editor.php on line 932

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in H:\root\home\wrjeepclub-001\www\wrjeepclub\smf\Sources\Subs-Editor.php on line 934
New Here

Author Topic: New Here  (Read 2555 times)

Southern Outlaw

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
New Here
« on: June 02, 2020, 05:40:06 pm »
Hello everyone. I am new here. I own a 1995 Jeep Wrangler. Is anyone getting together in WR or Macon any time soon? I would like to come out and meet other members of WRJeep Club. Please let me know. Thanks

GitRdone

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • GitRdone
Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 10:08:25 pm »
Welcome

Eluzion32

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 06:13:36 am »
Welcome to the forum. Check out the official and unofficial events calendar.

Jeff & Sonya

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 06:32:50 am »
Welcome.  Hope you can join in on some of our events and meetings.
2018 JLU Sahara

Kennethlawrence

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 09:40:41 pm »
The next public meeting is scheduled for july 2. We may or may not have a meet and greet before then, so keep an eye out on the forum, and/or on facebook for that.

the June meeting is members only unfortunately.

Sam

• Administrator
  • Rock Crawler
  • WRJC Events Coordinator
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 01:21:55 pm »
Hey there!  Welcome to the forum!  Check out our Official and Unofficial Events sections.  That is where we post all our upcoming events.  Unfortunately, due to the recent problems with Covid-19, we have not been able to do much.  Also, follow us on Facebook.  We post our event plans there as well. 

Our next public event is our monthly meeting.  Stay tuned to the forum and Facebook for details.  That would be a good time for you to come out and meet some folks!  Hopefully, we'll see you soon!