Author Topic: April Monthly Meeting  (Read 1905 times)

Sam

• Administrator
  • Rock Crawler
  • WRJC Events Coordinator
April Monthly Meeting
« on: March 30, 2020, 01:00:30 pm »
April Monthly Meeting
Thursday, April 2
7 PM
Facebook Live Stream

Due to social distancing being necessary right now, we have decided to have our April meeting on our Facebook Page with a live stream.  Brad will host it with a couple of council members (practicing social distancing).  We may also have a special guest. 

In order to be able to comment and ask questions, you need to access the feed directly from our Facebook Page.  We are not sure if your comments and questions will be seen if you watch the stream through someone else's page that may have shared the post. 

Not sure how we will count attendance on this yet (or at all), but when you join the feed, just make a comment so we know you are there.  Hope everyone is well!  See ya Thursday (kinda)!   

Steve and Cara Countryman

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • ✌🏼OlllllllO✌🏼
Re: April Monthly Meeting
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 01:49:07 pm »
In order to count the attendance, you need people to comment they are there. For example, have everyone use the same emoji after someone on the live stream asks for it (years of network marketing and knowing FB algorithms on lives here). Also, if you share to someone, they can still make comments on the feed as long as the page is a public page. If it is a closed page, only people subscribed can comment. You can’t open the live up to public if the page isn’t public in nature. Does that make sense? Any other questions about how FB live algorithms work...just shoot me a text. I think based on what I can see on the actual page, you all are good to run the meeting and have interactions.
Steve & Cara Countryman

GitRdone

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • GitRdone
Re: April Monthly Meeting
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 06:37:05 pm »
Sounds good