Author Topic: AirWrangler & Gretchen  (Read 4606 times)

AirWrangler

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
AirWrangler & Gretchen
« on: October 08, 2019, 12:45:12 pm »
     Well, I have been told it is highly encourage to post in here to let the world know who you are... not sure the world wants that but hey, I do what I'm told. My name is Anthony. I'm originally from Maine but have been all over the place. Before here I was in Turkey and have been in Georgia for almost 3 years now. Don't mind the heat, hate the cold without snow but I make due.

I have been a member of the club since December 2017 & loved every minute of it. First trip with the club was at Golden (RIP Golden) where I earned two nicknames of Knee Deep & Oil Slick. Both have fairly interesting stories behind them. I have also earned the title of "Mr. Broke It" which I would very much like to pass off to someone else. So if there are any volunteers, please add your name below... It comes with an oil/steering fluid stained hat. Its pretty cool (yes I tried washing it).

I guess enough about me. You will see me around in my silver/black/orange 2013 Jeep JKU Rubicon(Gretchen), my Jeep Dog Maverick, & my beautiful girlfriend Gretch.... I mean Lauren (she's a registered nurse so if you get hurt on the trails, we got you covered ;). Just don't tell her I told you). I've loved being apart of this club & the family it gives. Everyone is very friendly, always willing to help when you need it. So if you are considering being apart of it, I highly encourage you make your rounds at our events to see how great the organization really is.

Sam

• Guests
  • Rock Crawler
  • WRJC Events Coordinator
Re: AirWrangler & Gretchen
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 01:48:10 pm »
I love this, Anthony!

AirWrangler

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
Re: AirWrangler & Gretchen
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 06:23:53 pm »