Author Topic: David’s retirement party  (Read 3129 times)

GitRdone

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • GitRdone
David’s retirement party
« on: March 04, 2020, 06:12:34 pm »
Hello our Jeep family!
As some of you have seen on Facebook, I have sent invites to the people we are friends with on Facebook to David’s retirement party Sunday April 5th at 12:30. This is not a formal military retirement, very informal! David has mentioned how cool it would be if some of the Jeep club showed up and he could have some jeeps stacked at his party! He said his military coworkers know him at work and it would be cool for them to see his other side and a piece of what he does outside those gates!
Me being his wife, I am trying to make this day everything he has mentioned! So I will mention this at the meeting to see if we can get some of the Jeep family to show up to stack some jeeps!
If you did not get a Facebook invite, you ARE invited! All Jeep members ARE invited, y’all are a BIG part of his life and help him more than you will ever know!
If you can come and DO NOT have Base access, I will need some personal info to give to Security Forces to put you on a list that will be at the main front gate. Please contact me at 478-955-9852 by March 13th.
There is a playground for kids next to the cabin and a lake you can fish out of (but I wouldn’t keep the fish..lol)
Thank you Jeep Family!!!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 09:31:22 pm by GitRdone »

Brad N.

• Council Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • WRJC President
Re: David’s retirement party
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 09:20:03 pm »
Would not miss it. The 2 of you are a vital part of this club and have been for along time. If you need any help with this event for David please let me Know. I feel honored to be invited and privileged to be apart of his retirement party.
WRJC President

Steve and Cara Countryman

• Guests
  • Rock Crawler
  • ✌🏼OlllllllO✌🏼
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 11:43:35 am »
Where is the event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steve & Cara Countryman

GitRdone

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • GitRdone
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2020, 03:43:49 pm »
At Luna Lodge on Robins AirForce base. There is info we need to get if you are interested in coming.

GitRdone

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • GitRdone
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2020, 07:04:18 pm »
Here is what I am going to need for list
First, Middle, Last name /Date of birth / SSN for every visitor.

SSN is not required for children under 18 years old.

Please contact my at 478-955-9852 by Friday March 13th

Thank you for y’all’s support. David is so excited! He wants this retirement party to be one they all remember!!!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 11:47:48 am by GitRdone »

Steve and Cara Countryman

• Guests
  • Rock Crawler
  • ✌🏼OlllllllO✌🏼
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2020, 11:38:52 pm »
We already have base access. :)

I’m sure there are some who don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steve & Cara Countryman

GitRdone

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • GitRdone
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2020, 08:52:16 pm »
Thank you for all who can swing by and make this something David will never forget!!! Y’all are a BIG part of his life! More than y’all will ever know!

Thank you for helping me put a smile on his face!!

GitRdone

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • GitRdone
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2020, 07:46:47 pm »
Tomorrow is the last day for me to get info for the list we have to turn in to the Security Forces. Please text me and I can call to get info from you if you don’t feel comfortable texting it if you do not have base access. If you do text it just so you know I delete it as soon as I write it on the list.