Author Topic: Introduction Boards  (Read 2572 times)

Russ

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • WRJC Past President
Introduction Boards
« on: September 17, 2019, 08:42:03 pm »
Please use this space to introduce yourself to the group, tell us a little about yourself and post some pictures of your Jeep!

I'll start; My name is Russ, my wife Amy and I have been members of the WRJC since 2015. I became club President in 2017 and have been since. My Jeep is a 2012 Wrangler Unlimited Sport with several mods, I'll start a new build thread to detail all of that. Amy has a 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Sport that we have done some mods on as well.

Lets keep this going so we can all get to know each other a little better.
Russ
WRJC Past President
2017 - 2019

Sam

• Guests
  • Rock Crawler
  • WRJC Events Coordinator
Re: Introduction Boards
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 09:48:29 pm »
My name is Sam Gilbert. I'm married to Todd Gilbert.  I have three kids and one grand child.  I adore them all very much!  I drive a silver 2018 JLUR.  I love to take the top and doors off and ride!  I was voted in as events coordinator in the 2019 club election and I love my council position!  My husband is an experienced off-roader and we spend a lot of time on the trails together.  I enjoy spending time with my Jeep family and meeting new people who love Jeeps!

GitRdone

• Club Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • GitRdone
Re: Introduction Boards
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 10:19:00 pm »
My name is Michelle and my husband’s name is David! We have been in the WRJC since 2014! We own a 2015 silver 2 door Rubicon JK named GitRdone and a 2020 silver Jeep Gladiator(JT)! We have taken our JK all the way out to Moab, Utah twice and plan on going again soon!! We love being on the trails! What we love most about owning our jeeps are meeting new Jeep crazy people  and being around our Jeep family! It’s definitely a Jeep Thang!!
Oh, We have 4 children and now 5 grandchildren (one just arrived 9/15/20)! We also have 3 4-legged fur babies, 2 Lab (Rubi & Tank) and 1 Shih-tzu(Jasper).

See ya on the trails!! 8) ;)