WRJC

Centerville’s 9th Annual Lighted Christmas Parade Float Build

Offline Annette

• JeepJeep JeepJeep
    • Annette
Re: Centerville’s 9th Annual Lighted Christmas Parade Float Build
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 07:33:36 PM »
Okay, so we have a trailer and a truck.  Not sure if you would see the snowman if it was sitting inside the jeep but I am wondering if there is anyway we could secure it on top of the ramp?

Anyway, do we want to build it here at my house again?  Does anyone else live closer to the parade site?  Also, do we know when the safety briefing for this is?
WRJC Secretary 2016-2018

Offline James G.

• WRJC Vice President
  • Change is inevitable... Embrace the SUCK!!!
    • James G.
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 08:05:57 PM »
Okay, so we have a trailer and a truck.  Not sure if you would see the snowman if it was sitting inside the jeep but I am wondering if there is anyway we could secure it on top of the ramp?

Anyway, do we want to build it here at my house again?  Does anyone else live closer to the parade site?  Also, do we know when the safety briefing for this is?

We can actually secure it to the top of the Jeep. That's what we did last year. As far as the Safety, still no word. Do you have a contact?
GET OVER IT!!!

Offline Jacobs

• Adam smith
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2018, 08:09:43 PM »
The ramp is at my house and the one side is bolted on so we can remove it still.  I can bring it the day we set up the float. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Juggernaut

• WRJC Secretary
  • The Juggernaut
    • Erin S Gockman
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2018, 08:13:39 PM »
It was fun building the float last year. Looking forward to helping any way I can. I love this parade
My Jeep won a war
     Your Honda Cuts my grass.

Offline Annette

• JeepJeep JeepJeep
    • Annette
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2018, 10:56:35 PM »

We can actually secure it to the top of the Jeep. That's what we did last year. As far as the Safety, still no word. Do you have a contact?
There should be a contact on the application that the club had to fill out.  Erin had a copy of it at the meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
WRJC Secretary 2016-2018

Offline Russ

• WRJC President
  • 2012 JKU
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2018, 09:00:38 AM »

There should be a contact on the application that the club had to fill out.  Erin had a copy of it at the meeting.

I have the info and will be attending the safety meeting. 
Russ

Offline Annette

• JeepJeep JeepJeep
    • Annette
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2018, 10:33:10 AM »

I have the info and will be attending the safety meeting.
Want me to go with you?  I’m the chair.

WRJC Secretary 2016-2018

Offline Annette

• JeepJeep JeepJeep
    • Annette
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2018, 03:22:30 PM »
Okay, so we have a trailer and truck.  We still need to pick a jeep.  I say it should be a different jeep then we have used before to let other have the opportunity to show off their pride and joy.  We will also need lots of lights, boxes, wrapping paper, and tape.  We can work on the float at my house again, starting at 0900.  I will have donuts and coffee and if we are still working at lunch, I will provide hamburgers and dogs.  If you want to contribute something to eat, bring it.

400 Smithville Church Rd
Warner Robins, Ga 31088
WRJC Secretary 2016-2018