WRJC

September meeting

Offline Brad

• WRJC Membership Chair
  • Fireman
    • Brad Niebrand
September meeting
« on: September 07, 2018, 09:01:19 PM »
WOW!! Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came out last night to the WRJC monthly meeting. The turnout was incredible. We had 32 people sign the sign in sheet. After going over the names I see a couple that are not on there. With that being said we had over 32 people at the meeting.(AWESOME). We truly love seeing this much interest in the club. 5 people signed in that this was there first time out. To them I say welcome and we hope to see you again. 8 were returning guest and it was so good to see you.We had 19 official club members present (awesome!) We love seeing this much interest in the club. If anyone New or old have any question please contact us. Members of the council are always willing to answer your questions. I truly can not wait to see what is in store for this club. Seeing all the club members and the new faces make me feel we are on the right track and headed for great things.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 09:02:18 PM by Brad »

Offline Juggernaut

• WRJC Secretary
  • The Juggernaut
    • Erin S Gockman
Re: September meeting
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 07:46:37 AM »
This was a great example of the club growing into something even more wonderful then before. Each year I see us grow and learn.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 08:06:44 AM by Russ »
My Jeep won a war
     Your Honda Cuts my grass.