WRJC

Top shelf computer system for sale

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
Top shelf computer system for sale
« on: July 23, 2018, 01:55:08 PM »
Built this tower a couple years ago. Moving to FL, need to slim down. The tower is an Antec LanBoy, fully modular. Optical can be facing the front or side, pretty cool. Case is very ventilated, multiple fans, cool blue lights if you're into that kind of thing. Hard drives are suspended in air for heat and vibration prevention. Comes with parts to add more hard drives and opticals.
Power supply is a 750 watt Antec bottom mounted. Asus Sabertooth 990 FX motherboard. Processor is an AMD 8150 8 core at 3.90 GHz. 16 gb of RAM. Primary hard drive for the operating system is a 120 gb SSD. Secondary hard drive is a 300gb SATA WD. I don't keep a lot on my computer in case of a crash, use external HDD for that. DVD R/W, Blue Ray player. Video card is a Asus Radeon HD 6450. I don't game on this system, I have a PS4 for that. Friends who do PC game state a video card upgrade would enable this rig for reasonable gaming. This is not a $3000 gaming system. Comes with a LEGAL copy of Windows 10, 64 bit OS. Comes complete with a 19" monitor, Logitech compact speaker system with a sub. Keyboard and mouse. I've reformatted both hard drives, installed Windows to the point where its functional but went no further. I assume the buyer will want to complete the remainder of the install to make it their own. This is a lot of computer for the money. I have over $300 in the motherboard and case alone. My loss is your gain. I've enjoyed it, rocket fast. We just need to go with an all in one and small desk for space consideration. This system has functioned flawlessly. I'll even throw it the desk and office chair we've been using. The desk is large, decent shape, just too big for our retirement 2/2 unit we're moving to. This is a great deal. Please contact with any questions. Thanks for your time. Cant post pictures

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
Re: Top shelf computer system for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 09:16:27 PM »
Built this tower a couple years ago. Moving to FL, need to slim down. The tower is an Antec LanBoy, fully modular. Optical can be facing the front or side, pretty cool. Case is very ventilated, multiple fans, cool blue lights if you're into that kind of thing. Hard drives are suspended in air for heat and vibration prevention. Comes with parts to add more hard drives and opticals.
Power supply is a 750 watt Antec bottom mounted. Asus Sabertooth 990 FX motherboard. Processor is an AMD 8150 8 core at 3.90 GHz. 16 gb of RAM. Primary hard drive for the operating system is a 120 gb SSD. Secondary hard drive is a 300gb SATA WD. I don't keep a lot on my computer in case of a crash, use external HDD for that. DVD R/W, Blue Ray player. Video card is a Asus Radeon HD 6450. I don't game on this system, I have a PS4 for that. Friends who do PC game state a video card upgrade would enable this rig for reasonable gaming. This is not a $3000 gaming system. Comes with a LEGAL copy of Windows 10, 64 bit OS. Comes complete with a 19" monitor, Logitech compact speaker system with a sub. Keyboard and mouse. I've reformatted both hard drives, installed Windows to the point where its functional but went no further. I assume the buyer will want to complete the remainder of the install to make it their own. This is a lot of computer for the money. I have over $300 in the motherboard and case alone. My loss is your gain. I've enjoyed it, rocket fast. We just need to go with an all in one and small desk for space consideration. This system has functioned flawlessly. I'll even throw it the desk and office chair we've been using. The desk is large, decent shape, just too big for our retirement 2/2 unit we're moving to. This is a great deal. Please contact with any questions. Thanks for your time. Cant post pictures
Figured out the picture thing

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Offline SandMan

• Today Is the Day!
    • Sam Baggarly
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 10:28:19 PM »
Did I miss the asking price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline This.Side.Up

• Trail Guide
    • Justin
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 02:36:44 PM »
RAM specs?
Graphics card?
What size SSD main drive and is there a data drive?

I may be interested but need a lot of RAM and a graphics card designed to support 3D environments. I will be using it to generate 3D models of crash scenes and vehicles for getting into the private sector of crash reconstruction.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 05:45:45 AM »
Sorry I'm missed the replies. Totally forgot I posted it here. The price was $300 and Justin, the graphics card was the weak link in the system. Never planned to use it in a situation where graphics were critical. Again, sorry guys. 

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 10:13:57 AM »
Recovery equipment for sale. You know we're downsizing and don't need this stuff. Perfect for a new jeeper looking to get his/her trail ready. Remember, some of this stuff is MANDATORY!!!! Here's a list of what I'm selling. Prefer to sell as a package. Of there's an item you already have, someone in the club needs it.
1-Smittybilt air compressor model 2781, this I'd the high output model. Complete with the carry case, used once in my carport
2- ARB EZ tire deflator, used on two trips, great shape.
3- New Rugged recovery kit. Includes tree saver, heavy duty snatch/pull strap. Snatch block, gloves, cable dampener, carry case.
4- Smittybilt bag containing two new tow/snatch straps, a snatch block and a Bartact winch cable puller
I'll even throw in an Igloo 120 quart cooler, holds lots of beer of food if you find you need that sort of thing.
You know what this package is worth. Asking price is $90. I'm offering it to my Jeep family first because you been so good to my family. If I'm forced to go to CL, the price will be double which is still a deal.

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 10:17:36 AM »
Sorry, please contact me by my cell. (863)656-6450

Offline Russ

• WRJC President
  • 2012 JKU
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 03:43:24 PM »
Sorry, please contact me by my cell. (863)656-6450

Text sent

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Russ

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 03:53:19 PM »
Sold

Offline ColoTJ

• Rock crawler
    • Nick
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2018, 04:30:04 PM »
Dang. All that for $90? What a deal, sucks I didn’t see this earlier.

Change what you cannot accept, accept what you cannot change. Jeep on and wave.

Offline James G.

• WRJC Vice President
  • Change is inevitable... Embrace the SUCK!!!
    • James G.
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 08:34:37 AM »
Dang. All that for $90? What a deal, sucks I didn’t see this earlier.

Maybe if you'd visit the forum a little more instead of waiting on me to tell you about what's going on ;)
GET OVER IT!!!

Offline ColoTJ

• Rock crawler
    • Nick
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2018, 12:12:45 PM »
Working on it

Change what you cannot accept, accept what you cannot change. Jeep on and wave.