WRJC

Sad news at the Shell household

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
Sad news at the Shell household
« on: July 23, 2018, 01:09:23 PM »
As some of you may know, Megan and I have traded our Jeeps in. It was a difficult decision to say the least. We have to look forward to the move and this makes sense for us. Both our Jeeps were beginning to need some major work. We haven't been active lately and it would be innaproprate to ask you guys for help in the way of a wrenching party or something. Can't afford for a garage to do it, we're saving for the move. I bought a Sentra, megay bought a Renagade Lattitude so technically she can still be a member. I'd still like to participate in club activities. This was a painful decision, we both cried. You are the must wondering and caring group I've ever known. Plus all central FL has to offer is mud, I despise mud. When we settle, we will open our home to anyone who wants to come down. 35 minutes to Disney, many lakes, beautiful towns of Lakeland and auburndale.  We'll have an 18 hole golf course swimming, pickleball and a golf course.  Nice weekend getaway. We will miss you guys. Your the most awesome and loving group I've ever encountered, hands down, even Stump😀. I'll be placing a few things in the classifieds. Jeep and non Jeep related. Love you guys, this wasn't easy.

Offline Russ

• WRJC President
  • 2012 JKU
Re: Sad news at the Shell household
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 01:37:07 PM »
So sorry to hear you guys are having to move away Lucas, you are Megan are a huge part of this family and we will miss you both!  I get to Florida fairly regularly so you will surly see me down there!  You are both welcome to hang as much as possible for any events! 
Russ

Offline James G.

• WRJC Vice President
  • Change is inevitable... Embrace the SUCK!!!
    • James G.
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 01:39:33 PM »
Sorry to hear this Lucas, but happy that you are able to follow through with the move that y'all have been talking about for a long time. It's been great getting to know you, Cam, and Megan over the last couple of years and of course y'all can still participate in some of our events. As far as the club members being awesome, caring, and loving.... that's why you guys fit in so well, because those are the characteristics that you guys also possess.
GET OVER IT!!!

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 01:42:51 PM »
So sorry to hear you guys are having to move away Lucas, you are Megan are a huge part of this family and we will miss you both!  I get to Florida fairly regularly so you will surly see me down there!  You are both welcome to hang as much as possible for any events!

Thanks man. That's the environment i need  mentally. Still struggling with my PTSD issues, need a total reset.

Offline Russ

• WRJC President
  • 2012 JKU
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 02:50:52 PM »

Thanks man. That's the environment i need  mentally. Still struggling with my PTSD issues, need a total reset.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you guys before you make the move!
Russ

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 02:56:37 PM »

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you guys before you make the move!
. Thanks. Won't be tillater next year.

Offline Tree Hugger

• New guy
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 06:22:33 PM »
Y’all will be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline madcow

• I never met a noodle I didn't like.
    • Kristina Pike
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 08:49:17 AM »
I'm sorry to hear this. I know how hard it is to walk away :(

~Kristina
Kristina

Offline TJ Todd

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 11:31:26 AM »
Dang I know it wasn't an easy decision to make. If you guys  need anything u have my number

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline Winchin Woman

• The "Original" Michelle
    • Michelle
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2018, 08:04:11 PM »
How exciting for you and your family! I wish you all the good luck and my prayers for you.

Proud owner of "Ninja" 2013 JKU
Secretary 2014-2016
Member since 2011

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2018, 05:40:20 AM »
Thanks guys/gals. We won't be leaving  tii sometime mid to late 2019. Many of you are aware of my history and this is the change I need to make. Yes, it's hard to "walk away" in the sense of leaving my friends, career and  of course the club, Jeep life in general. In fact, I feel like I'm walking towards a healthier environment what I desperately need. We will be around. Thanks KS again.

Offline Mrs Donut

• Boston Wrangler Wife
    • Danielle
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 08:35:38 PM »
Good bye friend.
As you move on in your life
into a new era,
I wish you all the best wishes
and hope to see you soon… Again!!
Goodbye.