WRJC

Windrock Accommodations

Offline Michigunman

• SFWDA Leadership Rep
  • Trail Guide
    • Mark Armstrong
Windrock Accommodations
« on: June 12, 2018, 12:43:51 PM »
I know it's a little early to start talking about this ride ....... but .....

Just a heads up that some weekends the on-site campground and cabins can sell out.  If you are thinking of going and staying at the Park be a good idea to put in a reservation.  You can always cancel 7 days prior.
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Offline Ribaki

• WRJC Council Adviser
  • Mike & Leslie
Re: Windrock Accommodations
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 07:42:26 AM »
I have a cabin resevered 2-4 Aug.

If anyone would like to share the cost, PM me

*Leslie won't be able to make this ride, due to start of school yr*
2015 JKU Rubi/Black/OU tire cover--Boomer Sooner!

Offline Russ

• WRJC President
  • 2012 JKU
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 01:10:28 AM »
We may tent this one, still deciding....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Russ

Offline Mrs.Megahee

• New Jeeper
    • Aimee Megahee
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 05:44:46 AM »
Where would we find more info about this? Is it one day or the whole weekend etc? Assuming it’s the first weekend in August based on dates mentioned! (It may be on a calendar but I’m still trying to learn my way around the app!) Thanks for any help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline James G.

• WRJC Vice President
  • Change is inevitable... Embrace the SUCK!!!
    • James G.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 06:33:36 AM »
Where would we find more info about this? Is it one day or the whole weekend etc? Assuming it’s the first weekend in August based on dates mentioned! (It may be on a calendar but I’m still trying to learn my way around the app!) Thanks for any help!

Good morning,
We really don't have any information about the ride posted about this ride on the forum. My recommendation is to keep up with the thread. You'll see more information as far as logistics the closer we get to the ride. Other than that, you can go to http://www.windrockpark.com/ for information about the park/cabins/camping and such. Sorry I couldn't give you a little more info on it.
GET OVER IT!!!

Offline Russ

• WRJC President
  • 2012 JKU
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 07:48:35 AM »

Like James said, there will be more information posted in this thread as we get closer to the event.  We typically arrive the day before or the first day of the event for teh weekend that it is scheduled and camp for the entire weekend.  Trail ride two to three days and have a great time overall.  Hope this helps and hope you guys can make it out!
Russ

Offline Mrs.Megahee

• New Jeeper
    • Aimee Megahee
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 09:32:42 PM »
Thanks y’all! I will look it up! Do y’all normally post events on FB or on here? Maybe the website? I was trying to figure out where I should watch for our next opportunity to meet up! Thanks again for all your help!

Offline James G.

• WRJC Vice President
  • Change is inevitable... Embrace the SUCK!!!
    • James G.
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 06:20:22 AM »
Thanks y’all! I will look it up! Do y’all normally post events on FB or on here? Maybe the website? I was trying to figure out where I should watch for our next opportunity to meet up! Thanks again for all your help!

Everything is usually posted to the forum page, whether an Unofficial Event such as a Meet and Greet or a surprise Birthday Party (like this weekend at Lake Tobosofkee), but Official Events such as WindRock will most definitely be posted here. Just make sure that you check out the calendars, Recent Unread Topics, and Updated Topics in case there is something added to an older thread.
GET OVER IT!!!