WRJC

WJ

Offline 68wj

• SC Emissary
WJ
« on: January 26, 2017, 06:40:00 PM »
WJ, that's a 99-04 Grand Cherokee for you round headlight guys. This one is an 04.

I bought this still under full warranty in 2005. Southern vehicle (Texas, Georgia, and now SC), so no rust. Only selling due to a growing family. No wrecks, well maintained, everything works great. If you need a good, reliable vehicle, this is a great option. Smooth ride and tight turning for the trickiest of mall parking lots. Clean title in hand. Technical details below, listed for $5800.

4.0 inline 6 Jeep motor and solid Dana axles front and rear. Selectable transfer case (2wd, 4part time, locked 4, N, 4 low). 174,5xx miles.

The front drive shaft was replaced by a Carolina Driveline double cardan in 2011. All fluids serviced regularly with OE spec or synthetic equivalent. Grease fittings filled every oil change. Custom transfer skid plate.

K&N intake and Flowmaster 70 catback exhaust. Factory tow hitch, heavy duty sway bar (Addco), ProComp 6 way adjustable shocks, 2" lift for stance does not appear lifted and should have been stock height. Huskyliner fitted cargo mat and a full size spare.

I prefer a 4.0 in my Jeep since I have the minivan to go fast and get good gas mileage.

Offline 68wj

• SC Emissary
Re: WJ
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 06:43:42 PM »
 Sorry, forgot to mention and I can't find the edit function on my phone, this is in Spartanburg, SC.
I prefer a 4.0 in my Jeep since I have the minivan to go fast and get good gas mileage.

Offline 68wj

• SC Emissary
Re: WJ
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 03:33:37 PM »
Sold. Was kind of bummed and did a look back. Dec 05-Jan 17. Happy trails Jeep.