WRJC

Santa Surprises

Santa Surprises
« on: December 25, 2015, 11:43:20 AM »

Santa's keeping me doors off AND street legal!

Nole JEEP

Life is better spent topless!

Offline TheBostonWrangler

• Mnopgr
    • Frank Callahan
Santa Surprises
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 11:53:04 AM »
You were already street legal.  One rear-facing mirror is all that's required by state law.

O.C.G.A.
40-8-72. Mirrors

Every motor vehicle which is so constructed or loaded as to obstruct the driver's view to the rear thereof from the driver's position shall be equipped with a mirror so located as to reflect to the driver a view of the highway for a distance of at least 200 feet to the rear of such vehicle.
Mnopgr

Donut

Offline TJ Todd

Re: Santa Surprises
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 12:06:25 PM »

Santa brought me some triple stitched carhartt seat covers just like the ones I have for goat life

Offline diabloceto

• Not my circus not my monkeys
    • Richard
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 12:08:16 PM »
I got a black billet locking gas cap.  I like those Carhartt seat covers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Diabloceto
Your character tells the world you are a real man. Your beard is merely the exclamation point.

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 10:05:45 PM »
You were already street legal.  One rear-facing mirror is all that's required by state law.

O.C.G.A.
40-8-72. Mirrors

Every motor vehicle which is so constructed or loaded as to obstruct the driver's view to the rear thereof from the driver's position shall be equipped with a mirror so located as to reflect to the driver a view of the highway for a distance of at least 200 feet to the rear of such vehicle.
Wow...didn't know that!  I got pulled over in Tift County right after I bought my Jeep.  I had the doors off.  Cop told me that it wasn't "street legal".  He didn't give me a ticket or anything, but that's why I've been a little hesitant to run with them off much.

Nole JEEP

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 10:07:43 PM »

Santa brought me some triple stitched carhartt seat covers just like the ones I have for goat life
Nice!

Nole JEEP

Offline stump

• If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying
    • Will Conner
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2015, 10:50:05 PM »

O.C.G.A.
40-8-72. Mirrors

True story. Though I believe each state is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk