WRJC

Durhamtown offroad park?

Offline Waternut

• New Jeeper
    • John
Durhamtown offroad park?
« on: February 13, 2018, 03:02:02 PM »
Anyone ever been here? I've seen a couple videos and pictures and some of it looks fun and other areas just look like deep nasty mud bogs. Don't get me wrong, I think mud can be fun but I'd like some variety and don't want to drive 2-ish hours for just mud trails.

Offline TJ Todd

Re: Durhamtown offroad park?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 09:37:43 PM »
I personally love D town its close to us. Has many things from rock garden to obstacle parks and endless trails and hill climbs. And u can wheel for 24 hours from when u buy your pass. They have nice facilities and even a restaurant and parts on site. Many camping places and even cabins and Rvs to rent. I've been well over 100 time on my dirtbike and a good handful in the jeep. Always a great time everyone is friendly. If u go after it has rained yes u will definitely see mud on the trails most u can just crawl threw. I'm down to go anytime so just hit me up we can make an unofficial day trip or weekend event.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline Waternut

• New Jeeper
    • John
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 10:22:20 PM »
I personally love D town its close to us. Has many things from rock garden to obstacle parks and endless trails and hill climbs. And u can wheel for 24 hours from when u buy your pass. They have nice facilities and even a restaurant and parts on site. Many camping places and even cabins and Rvs to rent. I've been well over 100 time on my dirtbike and a good handful in the jeep. Always a great time everyone is friendly. If u go after it has rained yes u will definitely see mud on the trails most u can just crawl threw. I'm down to go anytime so just hit me up we can make an unofficial day trip or weekend event.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Sweet! I'm hoping to go in the near future if the weather is good...and I don't have to go out of town for some other reason. I'll try to give people a heads up and see if anyone wants to go.

Offline rob_jones

• New guy
    • Rob Jones
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 08:22:37 AM »
Keep me in the loop if you decide to plan a trip.

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 09:15:57 AM »
My little brother has been here to ride dirt bikes and he said it was a good park!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Russ

• WRJC President
  • 2012 JKU
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 01:05:19 PM »
We can start an Unofficial Event thread for this when you guys come up with a date.  I have't been yet so I would be interested in going too. 
Russ

Offline AirWrangler

• Oil Slick!
    • Anthony
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 10:15:04 AM »
I’d be down to go as well. I’m always up to going to parks closer by to check them out and definitely down for some crawling and getting my Jeep a little dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk