WRJC

Any punk fans out there?

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
Any punk fans out there?
« on: January 20, 2018, 03:49:48 PM »
My partner is the lead guitarist in a band called Taped Fist. Now that he's done with Paramedic school, the band is hitting it hard again. They've toured in GA, and FL. They're do it a show at Fresh Produce Music the 31st of this month. It's a small venue, BYOB. The other band is Shehehe. Taped Fist is a mixture of rock and thrash punk. This is not family friendly. My partner Daniel is buying a Jeep and will be a club member I'm sure. If you're into something a little different check it out. Very chill environment.

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
Re: Any punk fans out there?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 03:52:03 PM »
My partner is the lead guitarist in a band called Taped Fist. Now that he's done with Paramedic school, the band is hitting it hard again. They've toured in GA, and FL. They're do it a show at Fresh Produce Music the 31st of this month. It's a small venue, BYOB. The other band is Shehehe. Taped Fist is a mixture of rock and thrash punk. This is not family friendly. My partner Daniel is buying a Jeep and will be a club member I'm sure. If you're into something a little different check it out. Very chill environment.
Sorry, didn't use Tapatalk first

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 03:55:07 PM »

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 03:57:56 PM »