WRJC

Spray foam insulation

Offline TJ Todd

Spray foam insulation
« on: January 13, 2018, 09:38:08 AM »
I just had a shop built and am looking for someone to install spray foam insulation in it. If anyone know someone that does it I would rather give the $ to a friend than a stranger.  They can text me at 21071012threetwo

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
Re: Spray foam insulation
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 10:03:01 AM »
Have a  Friend that's firefighter and does this as a business   could get his income if you'd like

Offline TJ Todd

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 03:07:54 PM »
Have a  Friend that's firefighter and does this as a business   could get his income if you'd like
Can I get his income too? But yeah if u can get me his info that would be great.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 04:31:40 PM »
I just had a shop built and am looking for someone to install spray foam insulation in it. If anyone know someone that does it I would rather give the $ to a friend than a stranger.  They can text me at 21071012threetwo

U got a compressor.....
Can you rent the gun and spray it yourself ?

Offline TJ Todd

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 07:58:58 PM »

U got a compressor.....
I'm not sure u know what this is... It's a 2 part foam that expands when mixed its not that simple to get the equipment to do just one building. its not like blow in insulation.
You can get DIY kits but it would be ridiculously expensive to do see picture that covers 200 square feet by only 1 inch thick. U can see other pics of samples of buildings that have been spray formed

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 08:20:33 PM »

U got a compressor.....
I'm not sure u know what this is... It's a 2 part foam that expands when mixed its not that simple to get the equipment to do just one building. its not like blow in insulation.
You can get DIY kits but it would be ridiculously expensive to do see picture that covers 200 square feet by only 1 inch thick. U can see other pics of samples of buildings that have been spray formed

So.....your saying.....
it can be done.....and if anyone can figure this out.....
Toddy McWatson can & will....
So.....your doing this next weekend after you install the
"Doggie Door" in the shop ?

Offline luke35whelan

• I'm Batman
    • Lucas Shell
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 05:47:42 AM »
Tommy Herndon is his name. I'll get you hid contact info, good guy.

Offline TJ Todd

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2018, 06:37:15 PM »
Bump....
  Wiring is all finished im ready for the foam. I have one guy on stand buy if I can't get any solid contacts.