WRJC

Hello again!

Hello again!
« on: January 10, 2018, 01:13:26 PM »
Hey everybody!  Tapatalk and my Samsung did not agree, and i could not get on the Forum for a while.  Finally got some time off to trouble shoot and fix it.  Cut my bumper last month, and now waiting on new shoes for my Jeep.  Dropped down to 16 inch rims, and moved up to 35" Cooper SST Pros.  Just waiting on Discount to get them in!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Life is better spent topless!

Offline Eluzion32

• New guy
    • Tony Gockman
Re: Hello again!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 01:20:53 PM »
Niiiice!!!!
My Jeep won a war. Your Honda cuts my grass

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 02:30:32 PM »
Hey everybody!  Tapatalk and my Samsung did not agree, and i could not get on the Forum for a while.  Finally got some time off to trouble shoot and fix it.  Cut my bumper last month, and now waiting on new shoes for my Jeep.  Dropped down to 16 inch rims, and moved up to 35" Cooper SST Pros.  Just waiting on Discount to get them in!

Does anyone have suggestions on mounting the new spare tire.  Old spare is a 31" tire mounted on  an 18 rim.  The new tire is technically 34" and some change on a 16" rim.  I assume my current tire carrier will not work without some modification.  Any suggestions appreciated!

Offline Annette

• JeepJeep JeepJeep
    • Annette
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 03:07:55 PM »
Hi Daniel!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WRJC Secretary 2016-2018

Offline Russ

• WRJC President
  • 2012 JKU
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 03:18:38 PM »

Does anyone have suggestions on mounting the new spare tire.  Old spare is a 31" tire mounted on  an 18 rim.  The new tire is technically 34" and some change on a 16" rim.  I assume my current tire carrier will not work without some modification.  Any suggestions appreciated!

Depending on the wheel you bought, it should bolt right up to the tire carrier without and trouble or modification with the 16 and 35.  My 35 went on and Amy's clears with no clearance issues.  If it wont clear, you can get a spacer from any of the usual outlets that bolts on to the factory spot to get you by until you are ready to do a tire carrier mod. 
Russ

Offline gold_finger

• Amy - lovin the jeep life
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 05:44:31 PM »
Sweet!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 11:49:46 PM »
Hi Daniel!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Annette!

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 11:50:33 PM »

Depending on the wheel you bought, it should bolt right up to the tire carrier without and trouble or modification with the 16 and 35.  My 35 went on and Amy's clears with no clearance issues.  If it wont clear, you can get a spacer from any of the usual outlets that bolts on to the factory spot to get you by until you are ready to do a tire carrier mod.
Good to know.  I'll just have to wait and see. 

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2018, 11:52:59 PM »
Sweet!!!