WRJC

Vector Offroad JKE-Dock

Offline AirWrangler

• Oil Slick!
    • Anthony
Vector Offroad JKE-Dock
« on: August 18, 2017, 11:35:12 AM »
I've been dream shopping for my Jeep again which this time around meant a lot of YouTube videos about people's Jeeps and what they have built (I frequent the build forum here as well) to get ideas of what I would like to do next.  Well I stumbled across a video by AdventureDex about a new Tablet/GPS system to replace the stock GPS in the newer Jeeps.  Didn't really care to replace mine anytime soon but I figured I'd check it out, but it was in that video I noticed something on his dash where he mounted things like his cameras, cell phone, and tablets.  Which obviously got me curious and lead me to another one of the videos talking about this mount.

Some of you may or may not have heard about it but I know you've heard about the company that makes it which is Vector Offroad because I seen comments in build threads about some of their other products.  This mount is called the JKE-Dock which have some for the 2011-2017 Jeeps and for the 2007-2010 (going for $139 on their site).  They also have a half bar if you don't want to take up the whole dash.  They recommend pairing it with RAM Mounts which literally have mounts for everything you can think of from gyro stabilized cup holders to laptops (apparently they do a lot with police departments and the military).  The mounts can be bought as a kit for something your specifically want/need or you can build your own.

I have already picked up the dash mount and one RAM mount kit.  I'll definitely post pictures when arrives if anybody is interested and want to know more about it.  For now I'll just post a few links below to kind of tell more about it.

Vector Offroad JKE-Dock
https://vectoroffroad.com/products/jke-dock-2011-2017
https://vectoroffroad.com/products/jke-dock-2007-2010

RAM Mounts
http://www.rammount.com/

Installation & Review

Offline Ribaki

• WRJC Treasurer
  • Mike & Leslie
Re: Vector Offroad JKE-Dock
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 05:38:42 PM »
Great....some else for the wish list.... :help:

Thanks Anthony
2015 JKU Rubi/Black/OU tire cover--Boomer Sooner!

Offline AirWrangler

• Oil Slick!
    • Anthony
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 07:14:31 PM »
Great....some else for the wish list.... :help:

Thanks Anthony
Any time lol! I figured if I'm going down, I'm taking someone with me .

It should be installed by the time of the Golden Mountain trip, so if you want to check it out, you are more than welcome to. Worse case it will be ready for the Ride Home event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline AirWrangler

• Oil Slick!
    • Anthony
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 01:10:45 AM »
I forgot to add that most of the RAM Mounts can be found on Amazon and usually for cheaper. As for the JKE-Dock I have yet to find it anywhere else other then Vector Offroad's site.

Offline AirWrangler

• Oil Slick!
    • Anthony
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 11:30:50 AM »
Finally got it in and installed. I'm pretty impressed with the quality and it was very easy to put in.

Offline Russ

• WRJC President
  • 2012 JKU
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 06:25:53 PM »
Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Russ

Offline ALLBLACKJEEPSMATTER

• 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
    • Wesley Lewis
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 01:51:02 PM »
I just ordered mine today, I have been watching them for over the last year and Vector finally had a discount for 15% off!!!
-Wes

Offline AirWrangler

• Oil Slick!
    • Anthony
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 10:59:49 AM »
I just ordered mine today, I have been watching them for over the last year and Vector finally had a discount for 15% off!!!

Man, if I just waited a little longer I could have picked up on that 15% deal lol.  Either way I am very happy with it and it has been quite useful especially on this past weeks trail ride.